Lions Ambassador Harry AA took time out from his training camp in Orlando to answer a few questions for Lions Sports Academy:
1. What is the most memorable moment in you career and why?
"Anchoring the go team to a world bronze medal in the 4x100m relay and becoming the first British athlete to win a medal in every age category."
2. What is the best place you have competed/training and why?
"My favourite training destination is South Africa, however my favourite stadium to compete in is the Olympic Stadium in Berlin due to the amount of history that has taken place there."
3. What is your favourite type of training and why? eg, gym, track, etc
"My favourite sessions take place on the track. I'm a speed demon so I love either short sharp sessions or a technical max velocity sessions ... Ideally 3 x 120m with 12 mins Inbetweeners but all flat out".
4. What does an average day comprise of?
"An average day has me waking up around 8.30am eggs and bagels for breakfast and training from 9.45 til 12:00, physio and massage after and home for lunch followed by a nap".
5. Any tips for up and coming athletes looking to make a career in Athletics?
"If I could pass on any advice, it would be to remember why you love/enjoy your sport. Keeping hold of that element will enable you to reach the top. Don't let what you love become a chore".